SERVICE & PRODUCT
LON WORKS Cable LO-NC
EM LO-NC/F (Eco-material type)
LO-NC-HP (Heat-resistant cable for fire protection)
EM LO-NC-HP/F (Eco-material type, Heat-resistant cable for fire protection)
LonWorks® is an open network technology developed by Echelon Corporation. It enables the shift from centralised to open control, reduces the wiring requirement for various network systems, such as building automation, and simplifies network modifications. LO-NC Series from JMACS are specialized cables designed to satisfy the specific requirements of LonWorks®.
EM LO-NC/F, EM LO-NC-HP/F is an eco-friendly cable with a flame-retardant polyethylene jacket.
Heat-resistant cable for fire protection
LO-NC-HP, EM LO-NC-HP/F is a heat-resistant cable for fire protection usable for LONWORKS system.
- Lightweight cable with superior noise resistance and smaller diameter conserves wiring space in buildings and other environments.
- Flexible and easy-to-handle.
- Drain wire, easy-to-use.
- Color-coded core identification prevents wiring errors and makes wiring connection work easy.
- “LO-NC-HP” “EM LO-NC-HP/F” flame-retardant cables for fire protection have lines on their surface. They enable easy identification of the cables in the control console etc after wiring.
- Suitable for signal transmission of RS485/RS422.
|No. of pairs||1P||2P||1P||2P||1P||1P||1P||2P||1P|
|Outer diameter (mm)||approx. 5.5||approx. 7.5||approx. 7.0||approx. 9.5||approx. 10.5||approx. 8.5||approx. 6.5||approx. 8.0||approx. 7.0|
|Approximate weight (kg/km)||30||50||55||90||120||80||45||60||55|
|Standard conformity||LONMARK® Layers 1-6 Interoperability Guidelines compliant|
|Channel application||TP/XF-1250 TP/XF-78 TP/FT-10|